-
October 3rd, 2004, 07:54 PM
#281
moderator
<marquee> [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] saturday</marquee>
Saturday flew by
and now Sunday is doing the same dang thing! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
<marquee> [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] sunday</marquee>
Are we having fun yet?
[img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
GD
-
October 4th, 2004, 08:33 AM
#282
Inactive Member
<marquee>Monday Flew [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] right into my arms Hee, hee...</marquee>
Now it's my weekend, and since I'm off I have the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] ready with some NY Charlie style bagels ( the flat bagel only made in NYC )
//oo\\
Hmmm, what's that smell, oh yeah, that's me baking cookies and candies. Mmm,Mmm good. Have a great day everyone!
The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2004, 12:12 PM
#283
Inactive Member
<marquee> [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] with the RED dress on " LORD have MERCY "</marquee>
( Giggling ) [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2004, 02:31 PM
#284
moderator
Good morning NYJ. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] //oo\\
Enjoy your freedom today!
Thanks for breakfast!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
PS
[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 10:26 AM
#285
Inactive Member
Yesterday marked the passing anniversary of Rock's [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] most prolific front woman - Pearl [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] !
Luv on ya [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Janis...You will always have a piece of my heart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
"Me & Bobby MGee"
"Ball & Chain"
-
October 5th, 2004, 12:29 PM
#286
Inactive Member
Great selections Lancelot [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
I still can't believe it's almost 35 years since Janis died. I was yes, a very small kid when that dreadful day happened. And I did happen to get the chance to see the off broadway musical LOVE,Janis [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] it was awesome.
Let's see what are my 2 picks gonna be today,I got it.
Trouble Me~ 10,000 Maniacs
Because The Night~ 10,000 Maniacs
2 Great songs served with coffee and homemade banana muffins. Yum...
Enjoy and have a great day!
The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 02:32 PM
#287
moderator
Janis Joplin was amazing! A one of a kind powerhouse! Much to young to die.
My Two-Ferz are:
Get It While You Can_Janis Joplin
Bye Bye Baby_Janis Joplin
Have a nice Tuesday and thanks for another great breakfast NYJ!
TTFN //oo\\
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 5th, 2004, 08:39 PM
#288
Inactive Member
I have Janis's box set and I also bought the Janis doll that Spawn put out. Looks very KooL too...
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2004, 11:29 PM
#289
Inactive Member
R.I.P Rodney Dangerfield,, may you get some respect in heaven.
"Last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it, NO OFFENSE".
-
October 6th, 2004, 01:19 AM
#290
Inactive Member
Rest In Peace [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Rodney Dangerfield.
Rog [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks